Hashira 300 Matt Gold Wall Up-and-Down Light using 2 x 6W max. LED GU10 lamps IP20, Astro 1442006
This item requires:
The Astro Lighting 1442006 is the Hashira 300 Matt Gold Wall Up-and-Down Light using 2 x 6W max. LED GU10 lamps IP20 rated.
The lamps are not included, and it can safely take GU10 LED lamps, and it is dimmable if dimmable lamps are used. It is a contemporary facted form inspired by neoclassical architacture.
It washes defined pools of light up-and-down on the wall, casting complex shadows that echo its shape. The range comes in matt gold, matt nickel, or matt black finishes; it has no visible fixings for a seamless look.
A push-fit terminal block allows for easy loop in/loop out wiring and tool-free connection, and all terminations are made within the backplate.
Hashira 300 Matt Gold Wall Up-and-Down Light - Specs
- It is part of the Hashira range of up/down wall lights from Astro Lighting for interior lighting.
- SKU: 1442006
- Finish: Matt Gold
- Lamp used: it takes 2 x max. 6W GU10 LED lamps, not included. The light bulbs need to be ordered separately.
- Dimming: it is dimmable if dimmable lamps are used.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, it can safely be used in bathroom zone 3 only.
- Smart lighting: it is compatible with smart lighting, including the Casambi Phase dimmer/relay.
- Class: class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Installation orientation: to be installed on the wall only, vertical orientation.
- Dimensions: 300mm height, 81.5mm width, 84.5mm depth.
- Weight: 1.06kg
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Hashira 300 Matt Gold Wall Up-and-Down Light (1442006).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Range||Hashira Wall Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.