3kW 245m3/h Heater for Ceiling Surface or Suspension in White with Low Profile BN Thermic SMH-30
This is the BN Thermic SMH-30, a Surface Mounted 3kW 245m3/h Ceiling Heater in White with Low Profile.
This BN Thermic SMH-30 Surface Mount 3kW Heater is a low profile ceiling heater that is ideal for open-plan spaces such as offices.
The features that come along with this model make it user-friendly, especially when combined with its ease of installation. It is fitted with an over-temperature device that keeps it eco-efficient and lowers running costs (especially useful when you are heating large areas). The tangential fan is made from aluminium blades that emanate little noise, meaning minimum disturbance to the workers or customers strolling below, who will be enjoying the 245m3/h airflow from the BN Thermic SMH-30 model.
This heater produces a totally dry heat, no condensation, no gas, no fumes. It reaches maximum heat output within a minute from being turned on. It is quick and easy to install reducing installation costs. Used with the CS-7 controller it can provide low / high heat or fan only settings.
The heating element is a high quality nickel-chrome resistance wire which is supported by ceramic plates, and it is fitted with an automatically resetting over-temperature device.
This model comes without a built-in thermostat, so it can be controlled via a RST1-IN or RST-TP thermostat, and as for wall mounted controllers, we recommend the CS-7 controller for ON/OFF/High Heat/Low Heat and fan only settings.
The recommendation height for installing this BN Thermic SMH-30 is 2.4m - 3m above the floor level.
BN Thermic SMH-30 Surface Mount heater - Features
- It is a high quality commercial fan heater manufactured in the UK by BN Thermic.
- It is ceiling mounted: it allows free use of floor and wall space.
- Great for premises that don't have suspended ceilings.
- Applications: shops, cafes, offices, changing rooms, or entrance areas.
- It has a compact smart design with a white paint finish.
- Simple keyhole screw fixing to a conventional ceiling
- M6 threaded holes for suspension by drop rods
- Output can be reduced from ‘high’ to ‘low’ by removing link in terminal enclosure
- It can be switched by the CS-7 controller
3kW Suspended or Ceiling Recessed Heater - Specs
- It is a 3kW (3000W) suspended heater.
- Dimensions: 575mm length, 392mm width, 152mm height / depth.
- Weight: 13.0kg
- Performance: high 3.0kW, low 2.0kW
- Safety distance from heater: 1.5m
- Voltage: mains voltage 230V
- Airflow: 245 m3/h
- Sound output: approx. 56db at 2m (Noise levels are factory tested not laboratory tested)
- Recommended mounting height: min. 2.4m, max. 3.0m
- Colour: White RAL9016
- Finish: Epoxy polyester powder coating
- Construction: 0.9mm steel case
- Fan Assembly: Tangential fan with low noise aluminium fan blades. Shaded pole high performance motor. Factory lubricated bearings (servicing not required)
- Heating Element: High quality nickel-chrome resistance wire supported by ceramic plates and fitted with an automatically resetting over-temperature device
- Installation: Keyhole screw fixing to conventional ceiling or suspension from drop rods (4 x M6 threaded holes provided)
- Guarantee: 1 year.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.