DEVIcomfort 10T DTIR 800W 81m Floor Heating Cable Loose Lay kit, Ultra Thin, 5.3-8.1m2
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Danfoss 87101716, a DEVIcomfort 10T (DTIR) 700W, 70 metres of cable. It is part of the DEVIcomfort™ 10T (DTIR) Loose lay cable kits (all kits come supplied with 50 metres of tape). The DEVIcomfort range from Danfoss is high-quality 360deg fully screened twin conductor cable with a tough red PVC outer sheath (non UV stable).
It has a round profile, a robust construction, and low height, to ensure a fast, safe, and simple installation - perfect for renovating existing floors. The cold lead is an installation cable with solid conductors - this ensures fast installation. The clearly visible connection avoids accidentally installing the heated cable in the wall.
DEVIcomfort 87101716 Floor Heating Cable - Loose Lay Cable Kit
- Part of the Danfoss DEVIcomfort™ 10T (DTIR) loose lay underfloor heating cable range.
- Twin Conductor, Ultra thin
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Cable length: 81m
- Wattage: 800W
- Resistance: 66.2 Omega
- Heated area: 5.3-8.1m2
- Construction: Round, twin conductor with 360° screening, one cold lead
- Max. permissible use temperature, powered: 85° C
- Max. permissible use temperature, unpowered: 90° C
- Safe and robust, Long life-time, Maximum protection
- Standard compliance: IEC 60335-1 and IEC 60335-2-96.
- Cable thickness: 4 mm
- Deformation strength: 600N
- Pulling strength: 120N
- Conductor insulation: FEP
- Outer sheath: Lead free PVC
- Screen: 100% coverage; alu-foil; 0,5 mm2 tinned copper drain wire
- Cold lead: 4 m DTWB, 2 x 1,0 mm², earthed
- Min. installation temperature: -5° C
- Bending radius: 6 x cable diameter (Ø)
- IP Class: IPX7
- 4 metres cold tail
- 100% aluminium earth shield
- Bending Radius - Min 30 mm
- 20 year DEVI floor guard warranty
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.