Aura-Eco 100mm 5.6W Toilet Fan with Motion Motion Sensor and Adjustable Timer for Wall/Ceiling Airflow 9041350
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Airflow 9041350 - Aura-eco 100 MST - a highly reliable low energy toilet fan in a modular design, operated by the motion sensor with adjustable timer over-run, ideal for wall or ceiling mounting.
This fan does not need a switch live, since it comes ON when movement is detected in the area. It is ideal for locations where ventilation is needed and is an afterthought, or in locations where you cannot install a switch. The PIR detects the presence/absence, and it automatically turns the fan ON/OFF.
The Aura-eco 100 mm is a highly reliable and powerful low-energy fan, designed in a modular fashion for ease of use and installation.
This model prides itself on a handy array of features that make it both easy to use and energy efficient. It has a low energy axial fan that operates at a quiet 29dB(A), with a low watt motor that all combine to create an eco-friendly bathroom supplement. It also utilises a Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR) to measure infrared lighting, to detect movement and know when your bathroom is in use.
- The Aura 100 MST will fit snugly into your bathroom interior, with a slim, compact, attractively styled and easy to clean design that can be ducted over short lengths. They are completely ideal for removing damp, moist air odours and airborne pollutants from toilets and bathrooms, and are an outstanding energy-saving extract fan for every home decor and budget.
- Application: It is primarily for use in toilets. Designed for use in premises with temperatures anywhere from 0 degrees to 45 degrees; designed for connection to the AC network, using a voltage of 220-240V and current frequency of 50Hz.
- This toilet fan with motion sensor and timer function switches on when movement is detected between a distance of 1 and 4 metres from the fan. The sensor has a detection angle of 100 degs horizontally. Once movement ceases, the fan continues to run for the set overrun period which is adjustable between 2 and 30 minutes.
Airflow Aura eco Toilet fan with Motion Sensor and Timer - Technical
- Type: Axial fan for toilet ventilation controlled by the motion sensor with adjustable timer overrun
- Timer: the timer can be set to run on between 2 and 30 minutes
- Motion Sensor: It includes a motion sensor to sense the presence within 1-4m and turn on the fan.
- Mounting: it can be mounted on the wall or on the ceiling in the bathroom or toilet
- Sound level: 26 dB(A)
- Ventilation: up to 70m3/hr, 19 l/sec
- Construction: ABS thermoplastic
- Ducting: 100mm
- It has a slim and compact style
- Maximum operating temperature: 40 degrees
- Voltage: 230V. CE Mark.
- IP rating: IPX4 rated, ideal for bathroom use
- Watt motor power: 5.6W, low watt motor
- Low SFP: 0.29 W/l/s
- Insulation: double insulated
- Model: Airflow 9041350 Aura-Eco MST 100mm PIR with timer fan
- Warranty: 3 years
- Compatible with 100mm ducting
- Dimensions: 150 x 150 x 102mm (100 diameter spigot)
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Specific Fan Power||0.29 W/l/s|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.