Manrose Low Profile Square Fan 100mm / 4inch Low Voltage in White, 15W 85m3/h Standard Wall/Ceiling Fan
This is the Manrose LP100/SLVW Square Lo-Profile 100mm 4inch Low Voltage Fan 15W Standard, with a 10mm projection (very low profile).
Manrose LP100SLVW Low profile 100mm Low Voltage Square White Fan
- Low Profile STD (low voltage) in White
- The Manrose Lo Profile fan has a unique design which enables it to fit unobtrusively into any wall or ceiling. Its flush fitting allows the fan to blend into the decor of the room. Quiet and efficient, the Lo Profile Fans have extraction rates of 85m3 /hr or 23 litres per second. Designed for Wall or Ceiling Mounting. Designed to comply with the building regulations on ventilation (F1).
- Long life motor.
- Only 10mm profile.
- Easy to install & maintain.
- Finish: White Square Cover.
- Part of the Manrose Lo Profile 100mm (4") Range
- Maximum pressure: 20 p.a.
- Fan speed: 2400 r.p.m.
- Sound volume: 41.0 dB(A)
- Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC
- Extraction rate: 85m3 /hr, 23 litres per second
- Installation: Designed for wall or ceiling mounting through 100mm (4") diameter flexible or rigid pipes or Manrose low profile, flat channel ducting systems.
- Low voltage fan.
- Single phase consuming 15 Watts (100mm).
- These fans are double insulated and do not require an earth.
- All wiring must comply with current IEE regulations.
- A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted.
- The fan must not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8 metres from the floor.
- Dimensions: 140mm x 140mm front face, 100mm diameter, 100mm depth, 10mm projection.
|Airflow||85m3 / hr, 23 l/s|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Sound Output||41.0 dB(A)|
|Voltage||12V (Low Voltage)|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.