2 Gang 13A Switched Socket with 2 USB type A+C Sockets Matt White Screwless Plate White Trim, Mode White
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Heritage Brass MWH.7509.W-USB - a Double socket 13A rated, switched, with 2x USB Socket type A + C in Matt White Screwless Plate with White Insert, Mode White, part of the Mode White range of switches and sockets in a white powder coated finish.
The Heritage Brass Mode White range of switches and sockets is a low profile range of wiring accessories of the highest quality coming in a matt white fine textured finish and using Wandsworth white electrical inserts that match them.
The Mode White range in particular is elegantly styled, slim, and has a modern profile with concealed fixings (screwless, that is, no screws are visible on the plate) and use a grid system construction.
2 Gang 13A Switched Socket with 2 USB A+C Matt White Screwless Plate - Features
- They are a great solution for a sophisticated or modern installation specified by the architect and interior designer.
- The operating voltage for this range is 250V 50Hz, the front plate is plain screwless in a white powder-coated finish, and the electrical inserts are white (where there are inserts).
- It conforms to the relevant British wiring Standards.
- This item is part of the Mode Range - Matt White, no visible screws on the plate.
- This twin USB socket is ideal for tablet or smartphone charging; it comes with a 2.1A USB type A on the left (2100mA, 5V ideal for tablet battery charging) and a 1A USB Type C socket on the right (1000mA, 5V, ideal for 1A phone battery charging). You can safely charge your smartphone, Android, iPhone, or tablet directly from the wall socket!
- 2 gang switched socket 13A with two USB Type A+C Charging ports, made by Heritage Brass (M-Marcus).
- This twin socket with USB-A+C charger has metal rockers with white plastic trim.
- Twin earth fitted as standard, and complete with overload protection.
- The 13A sockets and the USB-A+C sockets can be used independently.
- Finish: screwless matt white, with no visible screws on the plate, and white plastic trim.
Heritage Brass C-MWH.7509.W-USB 2G Socket with 2x USB-A+C Sockets - Specs
- Plate size: 88mm x 148mm
- Back box: 35mm (a twin back box needs to be purchased separately)
- Range: it is part of the M-Marcus (Heritage Brass) Mode White MWH
- Insert Type: Double USB Socket (13 Amp)
- Plate Finish: Matt White, screwless, with round corners and slim profile
- Switch Colour: White
- Body and Switch Trim: White
- Height: 88 mm
- Width: 148 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres Box Fixing: 120.6 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm
- Current Rating: 13 Amp
- Voltage: mains voltage, 230V
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Electrical rating class 1: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C- 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: it conforms to BS1363, BSEN5733, BSEN60950-1
Note: picture is for illustrative purposes only; please take a look at the full specifications of this device.
|Switches & Sockets Specific
|Back Box Depth
|88mm x 148mm
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.