2 Gang 13A Socket with 2 USB Sockets Screwless Vintage Gloss White Plate with a White Trim
This is the Heritage Brass XGL.750.W-USB, a 2 gang switched socket complete with 2 USB charger sockets on the plate, coming in a Gloss White raised plate and with White Plastic trim, part of the Vintage screwless range - Heritage Brass Vintage Gloss White.
Please note: this item is on a special order and it is non-returnable; we cannot take this item back as unwanted.
This twin USB socket is ideal for tablet or smartphone charging; it comes with a 2.1A USB on the left (2100mA, 5V, engraved with the word "TABLET", ideal for tablet battery charging) and a 1A USB socket on the right (1000mA, 5V, engraved with the word "PHONE", ideal for 1A phone battery charging). You can safely charge your smartphone, Android, iPhone, or tablet directly from the wall socket!
Double USB Socket Outlet (13 Amp) - Heritage Brass XGL.750.W-USB
- Part of the Heritage Brass Vintage screwless range of raised plate switches and sockets.
- 2 gang switched socket 13A with two USB Charging ports, made by Heritage Brass (M-Marcus).
- Twin earth fitted as standard, and complete with overload protection.
- The 13A sockets and the USB sockets can be used independently.
- Finish: Gloss White raised plate with with White Plastic trim.
- Plate size: 88mm x 148mm
- Back box: 35mm (a twin back box needs to be purchased separately)
- Range: Heritage Brass Vintage screwless range
- Product: it is part of the Vintage Gloss White (XGL) from M-Marcus (screwless plate)
- Type: Double USB Socket Outlet (13 Amp)
- Plate Finish: Gloss White screwless plate
- Switch Colour / Finish: White
- Body and switch trim: White
- Height: 88mm
- Width: 148mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 120.6 mm
- Minimum back box depth: 35mm
- Current / Amperage: 13 Amp
- Voltage: Mains voltage, 230 V
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1 Electrical: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient operating temperature: -5°C to + 40°C
- Recommended location: Indoor use only
- Standard/s: BS1363
About the Heritage Brass Vintage range Gloss White Plates
- The plates have rounded corners and concealed fixings to provide a soft yet stylish appeal.
- The single plate has the dimensions of 88mm x 88mm and the double plate is 88mm x 148mm.
- The Vintage range style is not suitable for dual box application.
- The Vintage Gloss White is a luxuriously silky finish created by applying high quality paint to solid brass and sealing with a gloss lacquer.
- This range includes switches, sockets, LED dimmers, dolly switches, spurs, DP switches, shaver sockets, fan switches, and cooker switches for all general applications.
- The Heritage Brass Vintage Gloss White collection shares the popular characteristic of the Vintage Range - a screwless front plate with minimal projection from the wall and soft round edges.
Note: All these items in this range are of the same finish colour, but may appear slightly different on the website due to photographic lighting sources and angle. The picture is for information purposes only - please note the title and description of this item for the full details. Please note that the manufacturer reserves the right to alter products without prior notification, and we cannot be held responsible for items that differ slightly from the images shown on our website.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Finish||Vintage Gloss White|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 148mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.