Illuma Global 3-Circuit Track 3m (9.8ft) Mains Voltage 16A (Dead End not included) in White, Black or Satin Grey
Illuma Global 3-Circuit Track 3m in White, Black or Satin Grey - Specs
- Comprehensive range: Four different track lengths (1 metre, 2 metre, 3 metre, and 4 metre) and wide range of connectors and suspension options, in White or Black. Track Only in White, Black or Silver-grey. Most Illuma spotlights are available with a universal adaptor designed for use with Global Track.
- Track length: 9.8ft / 2000mm (3 metre).
- F Mark: Suitable for direct mounting on flammable surfaces.
- Finish: white (TS4300-WH 3-Circuit Track-White-230V-9.8ft/3000mm-Dead End not included), black (TS4300-BL 3-Circuit Track-Black-230V-9.8ft/3000mm-Dead End not included), or silver grey (TS4300-SG 3-Circuit Track-Silver Grey-230V-9.8ft/3000mm-Dead End not included) - mention the desired finish in the comments at checkout.
- Rating: 16A rated.
- Guaranteed for five years.
- Easy installation: the 3-circuit global track lengths are supplied with pre-drilled fixing holes, and can be easily cut and drilled if required. Pre-wired, push-fit track connectors Mains feed can be made via a live-end or anywhere along the track via a centre-feed.
- Track can be secured to solid or suspended ceilings, or suspended from either. The suspension system can be installed before mounting the track and the height can be adjusted quickly and easily. Comprehensive instructions.
- Materials: aluminium extrusion, PVC insulator, copper conductors (3mm2), powder coated finish.
- IP rating: IP20 rated.
- Mains voltage: 230V
- Class 1 electrical rated
- Dimensions: length 3000mm x 32.5mm x 31.5mm
- Dimensions: 32.5mm height, 31.5mm width
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Housing material: Aluminium
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.