This is the Illuma LumaPAR T3225 Flat-Back track mounted spot with switched track adaptor for Illuma 240V 1-circuit Track - in black. These track lights are ideal for highlighting and general lighting in retail, commercial and domestic applications, particularly where unobtrusive miniature fittings are required.
A flexible range of discreet spotlights for mains tungsten halogen lamps not requiring a transformer.
Application: Ideal for highlighting and general lighting in retail, commercial and domestic applications, particularly where unobtrusive miniature fittings are required.
Illuma LumaPAR Flat-Back T3225 in Black
- Easy installation and removal from track.
- The adaptor locks the spotlight positively to the track, and on standard versions incorporates a switch for individual switching.
- These surface spotlights are pre-wired to a 10A terminal block.
- Comes complete with a 1-circuit track adaptor.
- Lamp life: 2.000h.
- Lamp Current: 0.2.
- Wattage: 50W max.
- Lamp: non-dichroic version only, E27 PAR30 (not included)
- Bright, white light, excellent colour rendering.
- High-intensity light output.
- IP Rating: IP20 rated
- F-marked: suitable for direct mounting on flammable surfaces.
- Guaranteed for five years.
- Weight: 0.14kg.
- Input Voltage: 240V.
- Body and housing: diecast aluminium
- Dimming: Suitable for Dimming.
- Finish: Black (BL)
- Dimensions: 63mm diameter, 85mm body length, 66mm projection.
Note: the picture is informative; the finish of this spotlight is black