Illuma LumarPAR Eclipse GU10 Spotlight in Black with Surface Mounting Plate TM4410-BL (lamp not included)
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Illuma LumarPAR Eclipse GU10 Spot Black with Surface Mounting Plate - Specs
- Includes: Surface Mounting Plate + short arm + the LumaPar Ellipse GU10 Lampholder (light bulb not included)
- Mounting plate diameter: 80mm diameter, 50mm fixing centres, 23mm depth of plate
- This is a surface mounting option ideal for wall / ceiling mounting for the Illuma Spotlights.
- Finish: Black
- Lamp used: it takes 1 x GU10 lamp, max. 50W, lamp not included. A light bulb needs to be ordered separately, it can safely take a LED lamp.
- Dimming: it is dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used.
- F Mark: it suitable for direct mounting on flammable surfaces
- The length of the arm is small, total depth/projection from surface 129mm
- Spotlight dimensions: 63mm spotlight diameter, 76mm length/depth
- Stem height: 66mm
- Lamp Type: GU10/GZ10 PAR16
- Material: Diecast Aluminium
- IP Rating: IP20 rated
- Class Type: Class 1
- Product Range: LumaPAR
- Vertical Tilt: 90 degrees
- Horizontal Rotation: 355 degrees
|Class 1 - Earthed fitting
|Mains Voltage 240V
|Number of Lamps
|Living Room, Office
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.