Illuma Rocket T328-WH/S E27/ES PAR30 LED Cone Track Spotlight in White with Single Circuit Track Adaptor
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Illuma Rocket spotlight with cone and single circuit track adaptor for Illuma 240V Track (single circuit track system) in White. An essential range of compact spotlights for mains operated PAR LED or halogen reflector lamps (lamp not included) and designed for universal applications.
The Illuma Lighting Rocket Spotlight comes with a Cone and uses 1x ES/E27 LED PAR30 lamp - the lamp needs to be ordered separately, complete with Single Circuit Track Adaptor.
Note: This is an Illuma spotlight coming with a single circuit track adaptor; if you wish to order this spotlight for a 3-circuit track, please add to basket product code G3ADA (the 3-circuit track adaptor). What you will receive is not two different products but this spotlight with a 3-circuit (global) adaptor.
The Rocket range of stem spotlights accommodates PAR halogen lamps. PAR halogen lamps provide a similar quality of light and sparkle to low-voltage lamps but operate directly off the mains supply without the need of a transformer.
Illuma Rocket E27 Spotlights are a classic range of compact spotlights for mains-operated, LED and PAR halogen lamps.
Ideal for retail, display and domestic applications that require highlighting and general lighting.
Illuma Rocket Cone Spotlight in White SDL - Technical
- This version with the cone conceals the lamp and reduces the glare.
- It operates directly off the mains supply without the need for a transformer.
- It offers superior beam control through lamp selection.
- It is the Illuma Rocket Spotlight T328-WH/S with Cone, PAR30 1-Circuit Track Adaptor.
- Lamp used: it takes 1 x ES/E27 LED lamp PAR30 (the lamp is not included, it has to be ordered separately)
- Easy installation and removal from track.
- The Rocket range of stem spotlights accommodates PAR30 halogen lamps and LED lamps.
- Dimming: it is dimmable when a dimmable lamp is used.
- F-marked: suitable for direct mounting on flammable surfaces.
- Warranty: 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- 100W max. 1-circuit track adaptor, suitable only for single-circuit track system
- Dimming: this spotlight is dimmable if a dimmable LED lamp is used.
- F-mark: suitable for direct mounting on flammable surfaces.
- Vertical tilt: 90 degrees
- Horizontal tilt: 355 degrees
- Class 2 electrical rated: Double insulated fitting.
- Dimensions: 140mm spotlight body length, 122mm max diameter, 39mm stem height.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, for indoor use only.
- The adaptor locks the spotlight positively to the track.
- It comes with comprehensive instructions.
- Finish: White
- Weight: 0.3kg
|E27 / ES
|Class 2 - Double Insulated
|Mains Voltage 240V
|Number of Lamps
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.