Illuma Topspot T410-WH White Spotlight for Surface Mounting using E27/ES LED Lamp R60/R63/R80/PAR20/PAR30/PAR38
This item requires:
The Illuma Topspot T410-WH is a versatile spotlight using LED, PAR halogen and Mains Reflector lamp; this particular model is the surface mounting spotlight on a round plate in white. Ideal for both highlighting and general lighting in retail, leisure and commercial applications. Suitable for a variety of lamps including LED retrofit.
Please note: this item is on a special order only - it is bespoke, and it is therefore non-returnable.
The Illuma Topspot LED Spotlights are a versatile spotlight for LED, PAR halogen and mains reflector lamps. This range is ideal for retail and display applications that require highlighting and general lighting./ A versatile spotlight for LED, PAR halogen and mains reflector lamps. This range is ideal for retail and display applications that require highlighting and general lighting..
Illuma Topspot T410-WH White Surface Mounted Spotlight - Specifications
- It accepts a variety of lamps and wattages.
- It is a surface mounted spot complete with a round white base.
- Usage: Ideal for both highlighting and general lighting in retail, commercial and domestic applications.
- Finish: White finish.
- Dimming: Suitable for Dimming (dimmable spotlight) if a dimmable lamp is used.
- Suitable lamp (not included): E27/ES lamps (LED lamps) R60 / R63 60W max, R80 75W max, PAR20 50W max (non-dichroic), PAR30 / PAR38 100W max (non-dichroic), and LED lamps (see the lamp cap and dimensions).
- When selecting your own retrofit LED lamp type, please check the compatibility prior to purchase, and also check that the spotlights will support any additional weight.
- It comes complete with a rubber gasket, only suitable for use with specific lamps.
- IP Rating: IP20 rated, for interior use only.
- Track Adaptor: Surface - Surface Mounting Plate
- Weight: 0.20kg
- Input Voltage 240V
- Warranty: 5 year manufacturer warranty
- It is a surface spotlights pre-wired to a 10A terminal block.
- Lamp description: High-intensity light output.
- Body & Stem: Injection-moulded PBT
- Gasket: Silicone Rubber
- Dimensions: 110mm lamp body, 55mm body diameter, 121mm projection.
- Vertical tilt: 90 degrees
- Horizontal tilt: 355 degrees
- Class 2 electrical rated
Note: the lamp / light bulb is not included, it needs to be ordered separately.
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.