Illuma TM3410-WH White LumaPAR GU10 PAR16 Spotlight with 1-Circuit Switched Track Adaptor for Illuma Mains Track
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Illuma TM3410-WH Track Spot in White - Specs
- It is an Lumapar TM3410-WH GU10 spotlight with S - 1-Circuit Switched Track Adaptor.
- F-marked: suitable for direct mounting on flammable surfaces.
- Easy installation and removal from track. The adaptor locks the spotlight positively to the track, and on standard versions incorporates a switch for individual switching.
- These surface spotlights are pre-wired to a 10A terminal block.
- Track adaptor: S - 1-Circuit Switched Track Adaptor
- Mounting: Track Mounted
- Usage: Ideal for display and accent lighting in shops, stores, hotels, offices, museums, galleries and homes.
- Lamp used: 1 x GU10 PAR16 lamp, not included. The lamp needs to be ordered separately.
- Dimensions: 76mm x 63mm x 129mm
- Excellent colour rendering.
- IP Rating: IP20 rated
- Weight: 0.14kg.
- Lamp type: PAR16
- Lamp cap: GU10
- Input Voltage: 240V.
- Dimensions: 66mm supporting arm length, 63mm max. diameter spot, 76mm spot length.
- Dimming: it is dimmable if a dimmable LED lamp is used
- Finish: White (WH)
- Vertical tilt: 90 degrees
- Horizontal rotation: 355 degrees
- Class 1 Electrical rated
- Housing material: Aluminium
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.