Illuma TM3410/WH-G3 LumaPar White GU10 Spotlight with 3-Circuit Switched Track Adaptor
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Illuma TM3410/WH-G3 LumaPar in White GU10 Spotlight with 3-Circuit Switched Track Adaptor. This lluma TM3410/WH-G3 White Ellipse Track Spotlight is for 3-circuit Track - made to order.
Note: this item is made to order; it is on special order, and it is non-returnable.
Ideal for highlighting and general lighting in retail, commercial and domestic applications, particularly where unobtrusive miniature fittings are required
Illuma TM3410/WH-G3 LumaPar White GU10 Spotlight with 3-Circuit Switched Track Adaptor - Specs
- It is a 3-Circuit 230V mains track fitting with track adaptor
- It has an easy installation and removal from track
- The adaptor locks the spotlight positively to the track, and on standard versions incorporates a switch for individual switching
- This spotlight requires GU10 lamp - the lamp needs to be ordered separately.
- It is suitable for use with current Illuma 3-Circuit mains track
- Class 1 electrical rated
- Dimensions: 76mm x 63mm x 129mm
- Track adaptor: G3 - 3-Circuit Switched Track Adaptor
- Colour: White
- Dimmable: it is dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used
- Finish: Powder coated
- Guarantee: 5 Years manufacturer warranty
- IP Rating: IP20 rated
- Vertical tilt: 90 degrees
- Horizontal rotation: 355 degrees
- Lamp Included: No
- Lamp Type: GU10 PAR16
- Material: Aluminium
- Max Lamp Wattage: 1 x 50W GU10
- Mounting: for 3-circuit track mounting
- Power Rating: 50W max
- Product Range: Illuma Lumapar
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.