These high efficiency power inverters use a modified sine wave to power mains equipment from either 12 or 24V battery. They are ideally used as a back up during a power outage or for use when travelling.
The modern electronics provide a stabilised 240V mains output voltage with short-circuit, overload protection and soft-start circuitry to protect equipment on power up.
- They are ideal for use with TVs, computers, hand held tools, kettles and other appliances.
- Integrated 1000mA USB socket with 150W and 300W
- Soft start (Minimises inverter shutdown when using large inductive loads)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Battery low/high shutdown
- Short circuit and overload protection
- Over temperature protection
- Modified sine wave output
- LED fault indicator
- Input voltage: 12V DC
- No load current: <0.4A
- Cont. Power: 300W
- Peak Power: 600W
- Supplied with 90cm DC power lead with car lighter plug and crocodile clips
- Dimensions: 60 x 110 x 200mm
- Weight: 776g
- Battery: low alarm 10Vdc ±0.5V
- Battery: low shutdown 9.5Vdc ±0.5V
- Battery: over voltage shutdown 15-16V DC
- Output voltage: 240V AC (±10%)
- AC Frequency: 50Hz
- Efficiency: >80%
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.