Came BPT XTS 7 inch Touch Screen Video Monitor in White for the X1 / XIP Video Door Entry System
This item requires:
Inspired by the desire to produce the highest quality video door entry product available, CAME BPT produced the XTS range of monitors, which incorporate the latest cutting edge video touch screen technology. The optical bonding process increases strength while at the same time reducing the ambient reflected light, eliminating environmental glare and dramatically increasing the contrast ratio of the display.
XTS White 7 inch Video Door Entry Monitor - Software Features
- Discrete video recording during a call: Do you want added security and peace of mind? At the touch of the button, the BPT XTS monitor can record audio and video from the call in progress.
- Video voicemail: Are you expecting an important delivery and don’t want to be disturbed? Simply enable the automated video voicemail and record an outgoing message. You can review your saved audio and video footage of the call later, at your convenience. Video messages are stored to the internal memory of the monitor and streamed directly to your smartphone via a push notification from the VideoEntry app, meaning no video footage is stored in the cloud (patent pending).
- CCTV integration: Do you own an IP CCTV system and want to access live images easily and conveniently? Integrate them into XTS for full visual security at the touch of a screen.
- Changing the color scheme: When using the tiled menu structure, different background colour schemes can be selected by the user to easily change the appearance of the XTS interface.
- Missed call notification: Do you need to know if someone tried to contact you? XTS will provide a missed call log showing the dates and times. Even when the monitor is in standby, an LED will illuminate to alert the user with a missed call notification when the screen is not active.
- Automatic door opening: are you having a party and don’t want to keep having to get up to let everyone in? Activate the auto open feature on XTS and next time the call button is pressed the gates will open automatically (similar operation to a ‘trades timer’ function).
XTS White 7 inch Video Door Entry Monitor - Benefits
- Powerful concierge messaging system: Whether sending a notification to an individual or an entire building, unlock the powerful text messaging function when XTS is combined with the unrivalled flexibility of our concierge software. Without the need for residents or occupiers to provide personal contact details, keeping their personal data protected, XTS can provide the communication tool needed in modern building concepts.
- Bi-directional messaging: The residents can reply to messages or notify the concierge of events using the on screen text facility without the need to call.
- Message individuals / groups / entire buildings: The concierge can select who needs to receive important notifications or service updates so only those affected are notified.
Customisable experience on BPT Came XTS White Monitor
- The XTS graphic user interface software will allow the system installer to customise the screen like never before. This unique feature is available on all XTS IP monitors.
- Home and operational screens can be personalised with any background image, custom buttons and layout design imaginable. Unused function buttons can be removed to simplify the user experience, background images and custom button graphic sets can be imported to make each installation truly unique.
- Function buttons can be assigned to any action and any image can be used as a function. Load in an image of the actual entrance and press that image to activate the camera preview. Change the page order and layout to suit the installation when swiping between screens.
- Design schemes can be applied to individual monitors, or a shared scheme can be applied to a whole building incorporating logos or complementary colour palettes. Give each floor of a building a unique design, offer the penthouse an exclusive interface with additional features, the possibilities are endless with XTS.
- Schemes (including function button operations) can be pre-designed and saved to be imported later. Contact details or maintenance company details can be set as the background image in industrial or commercial settings. The only limitation of XTS is your creativity.
- Use your own WIFI to connect to the BPT XTS Monitor: You can use the home connection to bring the video intercom on to the network, at no extra cost. XTS is equipped with a WiFi card and with a simple configuration can be connected to the internet. In this way you can use the video door entry system remotely via your smartphone or tablet.
Remotely manage the monitor by smartphone: you can receive calls on your smartphone, Open your door, Switch on your lights, Control your cameras, Call your house.
Multiple mounting options: it can be surface mounted (XTS has been designed to make minimal impact and complement its surroundings, and the total depth is 24mm when wall mounted), recess mounted (12mm surface protrusion, with a magnetic fitting system to make installation simple and quick), or table mounted (the table mount support needs to be ordered separately)
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.