IP20 LED Emergency Exit Sign for Wall or Ceiling Mounting, Cool White 230V 4W LED with Arrow Up
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a 230V IP20 rated wall or ceiling mounted LED emergency exit sign with arrow up. It can be mounted on the wall or on the ceiling, as needed, and it comes with 16pcs SMD3528 LED 4W and a 4.8W 6000mAh battery.
- A wide range of legends available separately.
- This exit sign comes supplied as standard with arrow up.
- For maintained and non-maintained use.
- The unique hanger and hinge system allows this LED exit sign to be used either as a wall fixture or as surface ceiling unit.
- Weight: 1kg
- Wattage: 4W
- Overall dimensions: 310mm (length) 230mm (height) 35mm (width)
- LED Colours: Cool White
- Charge time (initial): 24 Hrs
- Discharge duration: 3 Hrs
- Battery type: Ni-Cd 4.8V 600mAh (4xCell)
- Input voltage: Mains 230V 50Hz
- Construction: Acrylic
- Class II double insulated
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Life Span: 30,000h
- Warranty: 3 Years (excluding battery)
- Instruction sheet: Yes
- Manufactured & accordance with: EN60598-2-22
|Energy Type||Energy Saving|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.