IP44 10W 3000K LED Light in White with Dual Voltage Shaver Socket, Switched Bathroom Wall Light
This is the ML Accessories Knightsbridge BWLED7 IP44 rated wall mounted LED bathroom light coming with a dual voltage shaver light on the right hand side, and a rocker ON/OFF switch.
It comes complete with the 10W 3000K 800lm LED light, it has a lightweight white design and acrylic diffuser.
The dual voltage shaver sockets are hidden when they are not in use, and they remain live when the LEDs are switched off to enable constant charging.
10W LED Shaver White Wall Light (Switched) - Features
- LED bathroom light for wall mounting complete ON/OFF switch and dual voltage shaver sockets.
- Finish: white with acrylic diffuser.
- Weight: 0.86kg
- Switched: ON/OFF rocker switch on the side where the shaver socket is.
- Shaver socket: two shaver sockets included, dual voltage, working independently from the LED lamp.
- Wattage: 10W
- Color temperature: 3000K warm white
- Lumens: 800 +/- 5%
- Efficacy: 83 lm/W
- CRI >80
- Dimensions: 492mm length, 59mm width, 66mm projection
- Lifespan: 25.000h
- Running current: 0.078A
- Mains voltage input: 230V 50Hz
- Materials: made of aluminium and polycarbonate
- Class 1 electrical rated, requires an earth
- IP rating: IP44 rated, it can be used in bathroom zones 2 and 3
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- Dimming: non-dimmable fitting.
- Manufactured in accordance with: BS EN60598
- CE Mark.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - must be earthed|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.