IP44 Black Twin Wall LED Spotlight 10W 4000K 720lm with PIR Decorative Adjustable Spots Luceco LEXWT7B40P
This is the BG Luceco LEXWT7B40P, an IP44 rated twin wall LED spotlight 10W 4000K in black on a round base, coming complete with a PIR.
The spotlights can be rotated and adjusted for maximum flexibility and adjustability, and the LED spots include the latest technology LED chips for improved performance and energy savings.
It is an easy-to-install fitting with simple screw fixing bracket, and it has a high impact housing for an increased durability.
Twin Black Wall LED Spotlight with PIR - Features
- It has a high impact housing for increased durability
- Decorative exterior light, adjustable, with integrated LED.
- It comes with simple screw fixing bracket for easy and quick installation
- Adjustable heads: Tilt and rotatable heads for maximum adjustability
- LED technology used: the latest technology LED chips for improved performance and energy savings
- Twin adjustable LED spots on a round base, with a PIR sensor
- Lamp used: 10W 4000K neutral white light offering 720lm, with a beam angle of 30 degrees
- Average life time: 30.000h lamp life
- Warranty: 2 years manufacturer warranty
- Input voltage / frequency: 80-265V / 50-60Hz
- Efficacy: 72lm/W
- IP rating: IP44 rated, ideal for exterior lighting.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only
- Dimensions: 172mm base diameter x 26mm base height, 70mm spotlight length.
Model: BG Luceco LEXWT7B40P IP44 Black Twin Wall LED Spotlight 10W 4000K 720lm.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.