This is an IP44 rated cylindrical outdoor wall lamp for up-and-down lighting, using 2 x GU10 max. 35W (lamps not included), in a polished stainless steel finish.
The up-and-down cylindrical fitting is supported by a square back-plate, and the lampholders are for up and down light.
The IP44 rating allows you to install this fitting outdoors, outside of the reach of splashing water (under a roof or a canopy), and in bathroom zones 2 and 3.
Contemporary fitting for exterior lighting, this can also take LED lamps.
- Up-and-Down Outdoor Wall Lamp in Polished Stainless Steel - Features
- It is a 2 light up and down outdoor wall fixture in polished stainless steel finish.
- Contemporary fitting for exterior wall mounting.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, ideal for exterior lighting or for bathroom zones 2-3.
- Lamp used: it uses 2 x GU10 lamps, not included, rated max. 35W. It can take LED lamps.
- Finish: polished stainless steel.
- Weight: approx. 0.75kg
- Dimming: it can be dimmed if dimmable lamps are used.
- Dimensions: 160mm height, 60mm width, 90mm projection from the wall.
|Colour||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.