This Light sensitive timer has a controller which will automatically turn the lights of other connected devices on at dusk and off at day break.
It has a time delay circuit so that it is not affected by a sudden or brief change in light level caused by intermittent cloud cover, reflections, vehicular light or lighting.
It is ideally suitable for the control of lights at the front door, garden, garage, etc.
A photocell sensor calibrated for average dusk-dawn operation. A time delay circuit is fitted to ensure the switch will not be activated accidentally by intermittent cloud cover, etc.
- Dimensions: 105 x 79 x 36mm
- Supply Voltage: 220V - 240VAC 50HZ
- Setting: D-D (Dusk-Dawn), 2, 4, 6 and 8 remain on time after dusk according to Lux control setting
- Lux Control: 3 Lux - 1000 Lux
- Max Load: 1000W(resistive load), 500W(inductive load)
- Consumption: <18W
- Enclosure: IP55
- Electrical, Lighting & Security, Security - Alarm Equipment & Systems, Detectors (PIRs etc.), Photoelectric / Infra Red