IP55 Wall/Ceiling Black Patio Heater with PIR Sensor, Timer and Variable Wattage max. 2800W and Remote, Forum ZR-37443-BLK
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Forum Lighting ZR-37443-BLK Outdoor Dual Mount (ceiling or wall) Heater complete with PIR in Black rated at IP55, ideal for exterior use.
Great outdoor heater available at sparks - garden heater for ordering online, ideal for heating outdoor spaces.
It is a variable wattage (900/1900/2800W) IP55 rated Dual Mount Radiant Patio Heater and PIR Sensor in a Black finish.
It has a coverage of 25 meter squared which makes it a great option for heating an outdoor space.
Make the most of any season with this patio heater in black, coming with a PIR sensor designed to keep your friends and family warm outside.
What's even better is that it has a PIR economy occupancy sensor and a 4h timer, which eliminates the need to worry if you left it ON after going inside.
IP55 Wall/Ceiling Black Patio Heater with PIR - Specs
- Finish: black brushed aluminium
- Mounting: dual mounting, for ceiling hanging or wall mounting.
- Dimensions: 1270mm width, 140mm height, 190mm depth
- Power setting: 3 power settings, 900W/1900W/2800W
- It comes with a PIR economy occupancy sensor and auto shut off/auto start eco setting
- IP rating: IP55 rated, suitable for outdoor use
- Timer: it has a 4h timer
- Included in the package you can find full instructions and fixings.
- Remote control: it comes supplied with remote control.
- Cable: it has a 1.9m black cable
- Heat coverage: approx. 25 square metres
- Model: Forum Lighting ZR-37443-BLK Variable Wattage Outdoor Dual Mount Heater with PIR and Timer in Black
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.