IP65 10W 3000K / 4000K / 6500K Fixed LED Downlight Fire Rated Dimmable 60deg Beam with 3 Bezels
- 5 or more: £14.50 (17% off)
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a fixed 10W LED downlight coming with three interchangeable bezels in the box and switchable CCT: 3000K, 4000K, and 6500K; it is a fire rated LED downlight, dimmable, complete with the LED driver.
It is a 3 colour switchable, fire rated downlight, with instant start, and a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
- Rated Downlight - Three Colour Temperature - dimmable - incl Bezel
- Dimmable with most standard wall dimmers.
- Switch between 3000K, 4000K and 6000K via the switch on the back of the fitting.
- Plug & play fitting to driver.
- Includes 3 bezels: polished chrome, brushed nickel and white
- Dimensions (mm): Depth 75mm, Dia 85mm, Cut-out 70mm
- Light Source: Integral COB LED
- Wattage: 10W
- IK rating: IK04
- L/B rating life: L70 / B50
- Lumens: 3000K - 600lm, 4000K - 700lm, 6000K - 650lm
- Voltage: 230V 50Hz, mains voltage
- Colour Temperature: 3000K, 4000K or 6000K
- IP Rating: IP65 rated
- Beam Angle: 60 degrees beam angle
- Dimmable: dimmable LED lamp.
- Fire Rated: it is a fire rated fitting - 30, 60, 90 min
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||3000K / 4000K / 6500K|
|Lumens||600lm / 700lm / 650lm|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Fire rated downlights|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.