IP65 14W 3000K/4000K/5700K CCT Adjustable White Round LED Bulkhead 315mm dia for Wall/Ceiling Lighting
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the ML Accessories Knightsbridge BT14CT, a mains voltage IP65 rated 14W CCT Adjustable LED Bulkhead for interior or exterior lighting. You can adjust the colour temperature at the time of installation, choosing between 3000K warm white, 4000K cool white, or 5700K daylight.
This LED bulkhead has a long life and high lumen output (3000K, 1085lm / 4000K, 1285lm / 5700K, 1130lm) and can be mounted on the wall or on the ceiling, as needed. Also, it is for internal or external use, having an IP rating of IP65. The colour temperature can be changed as needed - there's a switch between the colour temperatures.
14W IP65 CCT Adjustable Round LED Bulkhead - Features
- Round LED bulkhead for interior or exterior lighting.
- It has a long life and a high lumen output.
- Wattage: 14W
- Colour temperature: it can be selected between 3000K, 1085lm / 4000K, 1285lm / 5700K, 1130lm
- Finish: white (alternative bezels are available to order separately)
- Efficacy: >75 lm/W
- CRI >80
- Hinged LED Gear Tray
- Input voltage: Mains 230V 50Hz
- Construction: Polycarbonate
- Push fit fast fix terminal block
- Low Profile
- Polycarbonate high output diffuser
- Class 2 electrical rated.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, it can be used indoor or outdoor
- Dimming: non-dimmable fitting
- It is ideal for most domestic and commercial applications.
- Warranty: 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Life span: 30.000h
- Dimensions: 315mm diameter, 74mm projection
- Weight: 0.8kg
|Energy Type||Energy Saving|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bathroom, Indoor, Outdoor|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.