This is the Eternal Lighting SLICEEYE rectangular-shaped LED surface mounted light offering a 1.8W cool white 4000K 62lm, non-dimmable. This superslim surface mounting mains voltage LED amenity fixture is ideal for garden and path illumination, which offers a fantastic alternative to traditional bricklights without the hassle of recessed installation
Slim Rectangular Black LED Brick Light - Features
- Slim brick light for surface mounting outdoor.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, ideal for exterior lighting
- Lumens total flux: 62lm
- Lumens 120° flux: 58lm
- Rated Wattage: 1.8W
- Rated luminous flux: 62lm
- Nominal life time of the lamp: 30,000 hrs
- Colour temperature: 4000K
- Number of switching cycles before premature lamp failure: 15,000
- Warm-up time up to 60 % of the full light output: Instant full light
- Dimmable: No, non-dimmable LED surface light
- LED array dimensions (L/W): 175mm x 5mm
- Nominal beam angle: 120°
- Rated power: 1.8W
- Rated lamp lifetime: 30,000 hrs
- Lumen maintenance factor at end of nominal life: 70%
- Starting time: <0.5s
- Colour rendering: =80
- Colour consistency: Within 6 step Macadam ellipse
- Rated peak intensity: 18.82cd
- Rated beam angle: 120°
- Voltage: 240V. CE Mark
- Dimensions: 230mm length, 80mm width, 25mm projection from the wall.
Note: this LED light is not suitable for accent lighting
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.