IP65 1W LED Low Level Light 3000K Anti-Glare in White 80lm 350mA 32mm Cutout, All-LED ALRD032WH/30
This item requires:
This is the All-LED ALRD032WH/30 1W white round low-level LED light offering 80lm 3000K warm white light, requiring a 350mA LED driver (series wiring) constant current in order to function properly.
It has a textured white finish and it is ideal for stair lighting, corridor lighting, or commercial lighting, having a very slim profile and a frosted glass diffuser for optimum light distribution.
1W 3000K Low Level LED Light - Features
- It offers anti-glare low level lighting, shedding light downward
- It has a frosted glass for optimum light distribution
- It is ideal for stair lighting and commercial lighting
- This fitting has an ultra slim profile
- For series wiring only.
- 1W 3000K IP65 Low Level White LED Light - Specs
- Finish: White
- Power: 1W
- Lumens: <=80lm
- Colour temperature: 3000K warm white
- Operating current: 350mA, it requires a LED driver
- Lifetime to LM70: 50.000h
- Switching cycles: <100.000
- Ambient operating temperature: -20 degrees to + 50 degrees Celsius
- Starting time (chip): instant full light
- Peak intensity: 180cd
- CRI: >80
- Beam angle: 50 degrees
- IP rating: IP65 rated, ideal for bathroom zones 1, 2, and 3
- Dimensions: 39mm diameter, 21mm depth, 32mm cutout.
- CE Mark. RoHS. ErP compliant.
- Class III electrical rated.
- Model: ALL-LED ALRD032WH/30 low level LED light
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.