IP65 5W Round Ground Light LED in Stainless Steel 3000K 240lm with 2m Flex Cable, Knightsbridge LEDGL5
This is the Knightsbridge LEDGL6, a round LED ground light with an IP rating of IP65, ideal for outdoor lighting, coming in a stainless steel finish and offering a 5W 3000K non-dimmable light.
It has a 304 stainless steel bezel aluminium housing and plastic mounting sleeve, and it comes supplied with 2m outdoor flex lead. The AC-LED COB is non-dimmable.
Ideal use is in driveways, low surface temperature, being safe for use indoor and outdoor. This light fitting can be used as a deck light; it is suitable for decking lighting. Please see the full specs from the manufacturer for more details.
5W 3000K Stainless Steel Round LED Recessed Ground Light - Specs
- Low energy fitting. High lumen 240lm. Low maintenance. Long life.
- Drive-over: suitable for max. 800kg 5mph drive over when used in conjunction with a sleeve in tarmac or concrete.
- Dimensions: 69mm bezel diameter, 80mm depth with sleeve.
- Cutout: 55mm without the sleeve, 60mm with sleeve.
- Wattage: 5W
- Beam angle: 50-degree beam angle
- Lumens: 240lm +/- 5%
- Efficacy: 48lm/W
- Colour temperature: 3000K warm white
- Lifespan: 25.000h
- Lamp used: LED COB, included / integral, non-replaceable.
- Input voltage: Mains voltage, 230V 50Hz
- Construction: the bezel is made of grade 304 stainless steel, the body is of die-cast aluminium, and the sleeve is of polycarbonate
- Diffuser: transparent.
- Max load: 800kg at max. 5mph
- Cable length: it comes with 2m cable
- Class 1 electrical rated
- IP rating: IP65 rated, ideal for exterior and interior lighting
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED lamp.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN 60598
- CE Mark
Model: Knightsbridge LEDGL5 230V IP65 5W LED Stainless Steel Recessed Ground Light 3000K
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.