IP65 6W Fire Rated LED Downlight Dimmable in White with Adjustable Colour Temperature 3000K/4000K/5000K
This is the ML Accessories Knightsbridge RW6CCT, a mains voltage 230V IP65 rated LED downlight in white - fire rated and IP65 rated - with CCT adjustment, that is, with a colour temperature adjustable via wall switch (CCT adjustment 3000K, 4000K and 5000K).
Knightsbridge RW6CCT IP65 6W Fire Rated LED Downlight - Features
- CCT adjustment 3000K, 4000K and 5000K via wall switch
- It has a memory function
- It comes complete with the LED driver
- Loop in/loop out
- Push-fit terminals
- Wattage: 6W
- Dimming: dimmable LED lamp (please see the compatibility before installing)
- It comes complete with an interchangeable white bezel.
- Fire rated downlight: it is tested to 30, 60 and 90 minutes fire-rated
- It has a high lumen output: 3000K - 595lm, 4000K - 695lm, 5000K - 665lm
- Efficacy: 3000K – 100lm/W, 4000K – 115lm/W, 5000K – 111lm/W
- Beam angle: 40 degrees
- Warranty: 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 0.218kg
- Dimensions: 85mm diameter, 74mm height.
- Cutout: 72mm
- CRI: >80
- Running current: 0.0270A
- Power Factor: 0.921
- Life span: 40.000h
- Construction: aluminium and polycarbonate
- Class 1 electrical rated
- IP rating: IP65 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 1, 2, and 3
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN 60598
- CE Mark
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||3000K / 4000K / 5000K|
|Lumens||595lm / 695lm / 665lm|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Shower, Bathroom, Indoor|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||LED Slimline Downlights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.