This is the Foss LED FLSL2-5W1L21 Linear LED Strip, an IP65 rated 9 watts/metre 2200K warm white dimmable LED strip light with a CRI of 94+ and a linear finish. This 24V LED strip requires an appropriate LED driver and it is dimmable, if a dimmable driver is used.
This Linear LED strip lights series offering 9W per metre feature 240 branded high efficiency 2216 SMD LEDs on a 2oz PCB board to render a completely LINEAR finish within any diffuser & extrusion combination.
It can be easily mounted thanks to self-adhesive tape at the back (3M 300LSE) and backed up by a 5-year Extended Manufacturers Warranty.
The IP rating of these LED strip lights is IP65, which allows you to safely use them outdoor or in bathroom zones 1-3.
IP65 9W/m 2200K Linear LED Strip - Features
- IP rating: IP65 rated, suitable for outdoor or bathroom use.
- Colour temperature: 2200K warm white
- CRI: 94+
- Dimming: dimmable LED strip (when used with a dimmable LED driver)
- Beam angle: 120 degrees beam angle
- Light source Lumens: 600-700 lumens per metre
- Wattage: 9W/m
- Pack: it comes in a 5m reel tape
- LEDs used: 240 branded high efficiency 2216 SMD LEDs per metre, on a 2oz PCB board; single Binning
- Type: linear finish LED strip lights
- Voltage: 24V, it requires a LED driver (to be ordered separately)
- LED tape: self-adhesive tape at the back, 3M 300LSE
- Dimensions: 10mm width.
- Each tape comes with 200mm lead
- Cut points: every 25mm
- Product code: Foss LED FLSL2-5W1L21
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Lamp Type||LED Strip Light|
|Number of Lamps||240 SMD LEDs / metre|
|Rooms||Bathroom, Indoor, Outdoor|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||LED strip lighting|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.