IP65 9W Round LED Ground Light in Stainless Steel 3500K 610lm with 2m Outdoor Flex
This is the Knightsbridge LEDGL9, an IP65 rated round LED recessed ground light complete with the 9W LED lamp offering 3000K warm white 610lm, non-dimmable, with 2m outdoor flex.
This light fitting can be used as a deck light; it is suitable for decking lighting. Please see the full specs from the manufacturer for more details.
IP65 9W Round LED Ground Light - Features
- It is a 230V IP65 9W LED Stainless Steel Recessed Ground Light 3000K
- This fitting is a 230V IP65 9W 3000K led stainless steel recessed ground light.
- Housing: 304 Stainless Steel bezel aluminium housing and plastic mounting sleeve.
- It comes supplied complete with 2 mtr outdoor flex.
- LED lamp: integrated, AC-LED cob non-dimmable.
- Application: it is ideal for driveways, low surface temperature, safe for use indoor and outdoor.
- It is a low energy, high lumen 630lm, low maintenance, long life.
- Drive-over fitting: it is suitable for drive over (max 5mph 800kg) when used in conjunction with sleeve in tarmac or concrete.
Knightsbridge LEDGL9 LED Light 3000K - Specs
- Part of the LED Recessed Ground Lights
- Finish: Stainless steel (grade 304) bezel
- Dimensions: bezel diameter – 160mm, depth (with sleeve) – 88mm
- Cutout diameter without sleeve – 138mm, with sleeve – 144mm
- Weight: 1.17kg
- Lumens: 610lm +/- 5%
- Efficacy: 68lm/W
- CRI: >80
- Lifespan: 25.000h
- Input voltage: mains voltage 230V 50Hz
- Cable length: 2m
- Beam Angle: 100 degrees
- IP rating: IP65 rated
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED lamp
- Standard: BS EN 60598
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Cutout||138mm / 143mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.