IP65 Fire Rated Dimmable LED Downlight 3000K with a White Bezel, 72mm Cutout 565lm 45deg Beam Knightsbridge RW5WW
This is the Knightsbridge RW5WW, a 230V mains voltage IP65 rated 5W Fire-rated round LED Dimmable Downlight offering 3000K warm white light.
IP65 Fire Rated Dimmable LED Downlight 3000K White - Features
- It comes complete with the necessary LED driver
- Loop in/loop out, with push-fit terminals
- It is dimmable.
- It comes complete with interchangeable flat white bezel.
- Fire rated: it is tested to 30, 60 and 90 minutes fire-rated - Solid Wood Joists
- It has a high lumen output
- It comes with a 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Warm white 3000K, 565lm; cut out 72mm
IP65 Fire Rated Dimmable LED Downlight 3000K White - Specs
- Dimensions: Diameter – 85mm, Projection – 6mm, Recessed depth – 67mm
- Cutout: 72mm
- Wattage: 5W
- Lumens: 565lm ±5%
- Efficacy: 113 lm/W
- CCT: 3000K warm white
- CRI >80
- Running current: 0.023A
- Power factor: 0.96
- Beam angle: 45 degrees
- Lifespan: 25,000h
- Input voltage: Mains voltage 230V 50 Hz
- Construction materials: Aluminium/ Polycarbonate
- Class I Electrical rated
- IP rating: IP65 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 1, 2, and 3
- Dimming: Yes, dimmable LED downlight. Recommended to be used with Trailing Edge dimmers - please check compatibility before installation
- Nett weight: 0.2kg
- Warranty: 3 Years manufacturer's warranty
- Manufactured according in accordance with: BS EN 60598
Note: if this downlight is used in conjunction with an external PIR or sensor, please confirm with the manufacturer of the sensors that they are compatible with LED luminaires.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Fire rated downlights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.