IP65 Fire Rated Fixed Downlight in Satin Nickel Aurora AU-DLM983SN GU10 Aluminium Shower Light
This item requires:
This is the Aurora AU-DLM983SN GU10 IP65 rated fire rated fixed downlight in satin nickel, a GU10 50W shower ceiling light. It is a mains voltage GU10 aluminium IP65 downlight with complete fire protection (up to 90mins), coming in a satin nickel finish (the picture is informative).
Aurora AU-DLM983SN Downlight - Technical Specifications
- Integrated intumescent material completely seals the downlight and cut-out in the event of a fire.
- Tested in 30, 60 & 90 minute fire rated ceilings.
- Round ceiling recessed light, fixed positional adjustment.
- Finish: satin nickel
- Shower ceiling light.
- Lamp used: 1 x GU10 max. 50W, lamp not included.
- Beam Angle: 36° light beam
- Registered Community Design 390612-0002. UK Patent GB2426321.
- Tested to BS476 Part 21. Tested to BS EN ISO 140-3:1995 & BS EN ISO 140-6:1998 (Acoustics) confirming that they maintain the ability for an internal or separating floor to provide sound insulation.
- Input Voltage: 220V / 240V AC, mains voltage
- Dimming: Yes, dimmable downlight.
- Material: cast aluminium, pressed steel.
- IP Rating: IP65 rated, ideal for shower lighting (bathroom zone 0)
- Lifespan: 5000 hrs
- Cutout: diameter 72mm.
- Dimensions: recess depth 145mm, overall diameter 86mm, overall height 155mm
- CE Mark
- Model: Aurora AU-DLM983SN Satin Nickel GU10 IP65 Aluminium Fire Rated Downlight.
- Guarantee: 2 Years warranty.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.