IP65 Fire Rated Fixed Round Downlight GU10 in Matt White Aurora DLM983MW 90mm Diameter Bezel
This item requires:
This is the Aurora ENDLM981X fire rated round downlight coming complete with a BZ983MW IP65 rated matt white bezel. It is part of the Enlite range of stylish and professional fire rated GU10 downlights, perfect to be used with LED GU10 lamps. It is fitted with a push-fit terminal block for faster installation, and the cast aluminium bezel can be interchanged. This item comes with an IP65 rated bezel, which makes the whole fitting IP65 rated.
IP65 Fire Rated Downlight in Matt White - Features
- It has a new and improved push-fit terminal block with loop in/loop out for quick and easy installation
- It has a one piece slim interchangeable twist & lock bezel in matt white (white, polished chrome and satin nickel bezels are sold separately)
- Fire rating: Tested in 30, 60 and 90-minute fire rated ceilings
- Fixed downlight with a round matt white bezel.
- Part of the Aurora Lighting Enlite range of fire rated luminaires.
- Mains voltage fitting: 220 - 240V AC 50/60Hz
- IP rating: IP65 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 1, 2, and 3.
- Type: round fire rated downlight, fixed (not adjustable)
- Lamp used: it uses 1 x GU10 max. 50W lamp, not included (the lamp needs to be ordered separately)
- It can take appropriate LED lamp.
- Overall diameter: 90mm
- Height: 107mm
- Recess depth: 107mm
- Cutout: 75mm
- CE Mark
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.