IP65 Fire Rated Matt White Tilting LED Downlight 9W 4000K 680lm Dimmable 36deg Beam 92mm Cutout
This is the Integral LED ILDLFR92C006 Lux Fire LED downlight with a 92mm cut-out, IP65 rated and Fire Rated, Tiltable LED Downlight using a 9W (55W) 4000K 680lm 36 deg beam angle - Dimmable, in matt white. It is fire rated to 30, 60, and 90 mins, and it is IP65 rated for use in bathroom and even in the shower. This LED downlight has been tailored to deliver a premium finish to a home or business environment with a low glare and high quality light, and the contemporary design looks impressive in any setting. This is an adjustable fitting, that is, it can be tilted to illuminate specific areas or features in a room.
The COB LED light sours comes integral, providing a beam that has soft edges for a luxurious effect; it has a 36 degrees light beam. The LED driver (loop-in / loop-out LED driver) is included, and the fitting is IP65 rated and Air tight compliant with Part C and Part L; plus, it has a resistance to Sound compliant with Part E.
The matt white Lux Fire Tiltable Downlight, manufactured by Integral LED, combines style, security and flexibility all in one neat little package. The IP65 rated Lux downlight has been tested to 30, 60 and 90 minute fire rating, meaning they can used safely in a variety of settings, both domestic and retail. Its design ensures it blends seamlessly with contemporary environments, providing a low-glare yet high quality light.
This model comes complete with the protecting class; it is a deep recessed COB LED light (included) that emits a beam with softened edges for a glamorous effect. With a beam angle of 36 degrees, you can adjust the light intensity and direction to illuminate specific areas or features of a room with 4000K of cool white light. It comes with a loop in/ loop out driver that is most favourable for downlights of its type and has an unobtrusive cut-out diameter of 92mm.
Integral LED Matt White LED Downlight IP65 Fire Rated - Specs
- Partcode: ILDLFR92C006
- Check Code: 735657
- Range Name: Lux Fire
- Placement / Application: Indoor, General Lighting
- Market Segment: Commercial indoor, Residential indoor
- Product Type: Fire Rated
- Warranty: 3 Years
- CE / RoHS: Yes
- Product Finish: Matt white
- Spot Type: COB
- Optic: Clear Refractor
- Material: Aluminium alloy, Acrylic, Iron, Intumescent material
- Construction: Extruded Aluminium alloy heat-sink, Iron body, Steel springs and mounting plate, Acrylic diffuser
- Length: 64mm
- Diameter: 100mm
- Weight (Unpackaged Single Unit): 420g
- Cut Out Diameter: 92mm
- Luminaire Fixing: Recess mounted
- Fire Rating: 30, 60, 90
- Voltage Range: 220-240V
- Power Consumption: 9.0 Watts
- Driver included: Yes
- Electric Current: AC
- Ampage: 200.00mA
- Frequency Range: 50/60 Hz
- Power Factor: >=0.89
- Wattage Equivalent: 55 Watts
- Dimming: Dimmable with compatible dimmers
- Compatible Dimmer(s): Varilight JQP401W
- LVD Certified: Yes
- EN: EN-60598
- Lumens: 680lm
- Lumens per Watt: 76.0lm/W
- Beam Angle: 36º
- Correlated Colour Temperature (CCT): 4,000k
- Colour Temperature: Cool White
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): >=80
- LED Type: Chip on board (COB)
- Instant on - Less than 1 second: Yes
- Lifetime: 35,000 hrs
- Switching Cycles: >17,500 X
- Lowest Operating Temperature: -20 degrees
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 45 degrees
- IP (Ingress Protection) Rating: IP65
- Hg 0% (Mercury Free): Yes
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Lux Fire from Integral LED|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.