IP65 GU10 Stainless Steel Fixed Round Recessed Walkover Light with Mounting Sleeve and MR16 Lampholder
This item requires:
This is the Aurora Lighting AU-WU021SS fixed 240V GU10 stainless steel round recessed walkover light; it also comes with a MR16 lampholder. It comes supplied with a mounting sleeve for in-ground and solid floor installation, which makes it suitable for floor and decking mounting.
IP65 GU10 Stainless Steel Fixed Round Walkover Light - Features
- It has loop in / loop out cable glands
- It comes supplied with clear cover glass.
- GU10 lampholder included for mains applications
- Lamp not included; LED lamps recommended due to cool operating temperature
- Cutout dimension: 84mm; cutout dimension with sleeve: 76mm.
- Suitable for floor and decking mounting
- It comes supplied with mounting sleeve for in-ground and solid floor installation
- IP65 304 Stainless Steel walkover light, ideal for exterior lighting
- It includes a MR16 lampholder for low voltage lighting (transformer is not included).
Aurora AU-WU021SS Round Recessed Light - Specs
- Technology: LED
- Input Voltage: 220~240V AC, mains voltage
- Positional Adjustment: Fixed recessed light
- Dimmable: Yes, if a dimmable lamp is used
- IP Rating: IP65 rated, ideal for exterior lighting
- Fire Protection: No
- Overall Diameter: 100 mm
- Length: 100 mm
- Width: 100 mm
- Cutout Diameter: 76 mm
- Recess Depth: 130 mm
- Finish: stainless steel
- Wattage: max. 50W
- Weight: 0.634kg
|Base||GU10 / MR16|
|Energy Type||12V / 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.