IP65 rated 10W PAR30 ES/E27 Clear Dimmable LED Lamp 3000K 800lm 45 degrees Beam Energy Efficient Glass LED lamp
This is the Crompton Lamps 12752 IP65 rated LED PAR30 Clear Dimmable 10W 3000K ES-E27 800lm, a dimmable energy-efficient LED glass PAR30 lamp.
This LED PAR lamp (Pressed Aluminium Reflector) features a glass enclosure and highly reflective aluminium coating applied internally. It also features a prismatic glass lens for 45° beam control.
10W PAR E27 Dimmable LED Lamp - Specs
- Lamp life: 25,000 hour life
- 12,500 switching cycles
- Lamp cap: ES-E27 cap
- Light beam: 45° beam angle
- Lumens: 800 useful lumens, 1000 total lumens
- CCT: 3000K warm white colour temperature
- Colour rendering index ≥80
- Suitable for dimming: dimmable LED lamp. DuoDim™ Technology compatible with both leading and trailing edge dimmers
- Can be used outdoors in a suitable IP65 rated socket or fitting
- Instant full light
- Full glass body with glass prismatic lens
- LED PAR30 Clear 10W 3000K ES-E27
- IP65 rated for use outdoor (only in a suitable IP65 rated socket). Ambient temperature range -20C to 30C.
- Equivalent Wattage: 100W Halogen PAR30
- Operating current: 89mA
- Power factor: >0.5V
- Dimensions: 92mm height, 95mm diameter
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.