IP65 rated 1W LED Ground Light 3000K Warm White 350mA 80lm 32mm Cutout, 1W LED Marker Light
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is an IP65 rated LED ground light, a round marker light with a 32mm cutout offering a warm white 3000K. This light fitting can be used as a deck light; it is suitable for decking lighting. Please see the full specs from the manufacturer for more details.
It is a 1W LED in-ground baffle uplight manufactured to a high standard using high-grade materials to produce great aesthetics coupled with the CREE LED diode, the black baffle, and the halogen style lens, low profile bezel, and profile aluminium finish.
This fitting can be used as a ground light for in-ground installation where IP65 is suitable, and it is a perfect fitting for interior lighting, including bathroom zones 1 and 2.
1W Warm White LED Marker - Features
- Uses 1 x 1W LED, CREE LED diode.
- Light colour: warm white 3000K light
- Beam angle: 50 deg
- CRI: >80
- Lifetime: 50.000h
- Lumen output: <80lm
- Finish: aluminium finish bezel, black baffle
- Low profile slimline bezel
- Marker light for in-ground installation for up-light.
- IP Rating: IP65 rated, suitable for use in-ground installation, suitable for bathroom lighting.
- Driver: 350mA LED driver required, not included with the fitting. For wiring in series only.
- Materials: aluminium body, glass front, metal and rubber gland, rubberised cable.
- CE, ROHS, ERP, Class 3
- Dimensions: Cutout 32mm, height 33mm, width 37mm
- Operating temperature: -20°C ~ +50°C
|Energy Type||Energy Saving|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.