This is the Eagle 70W 5000K 4900lm Slimline LED waterproof floodlight made of a robust aluminium alloy (body) and coming in a grey finish (the housing). It features toughened tempered glass, ideal for indoor use or outdoor use, and it is fully IP65 rated (tough, weatherproof, and waterproof). It is a recommended fitting for commercial lighting, residential lighting, garden lighting, car parks lighting, walkway lighting, wash lighting, and spot lighting; they can safely be used indoor or outdoor, for commercial or domestic use.
70W Slimline LED Floodlight - Features and Benefits
- Durable construction: die cast body and toughened tempered glass.
- Ideal for security lighting or decorative lighting.
- Instant full brightness, and ultra bright energy efficient EPISTAR LEDs (up to 75% energy saving compared to a halogen lamp).
- Long lamp life: 30.000h working life and 2 year warranty.
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use as needed.
LED Flood Light - Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: Depth 57mm, Height 195mm, Width 175mm
- Product Dimensions: 395 x 315 x 120mm
- Net weight: 4.2kg
- Beam angle: 120 deg
- Finish: Grey
- Colour rendering index: >75
- Colour Temp: 5000K
- Colours Produced: White
- Energy rating: 70
- IP Rating: IP65 rated
- Wattage: 70W
- Light output: 4900lm
- Luminous efficacy: 70-75 lumens/Watt
- Mains connection: 1m 3 Core Cable to BS6500
- Mounting arrangement: Fixing bracket provided
- Paint: Metallic
- Power: 70W
- Power factor: >0.9
- Supply Voltage: 100-240V
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.