IP65 rated MR16/GU10 Diecast Round Bathroom Downlight in Satin Chrome, Fixed Shower Light 72mm Cutout
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Ansell Lighting ABD/SC IP65 rated round bathroom downlight (can also be used in the shower as a shower light) in Satin Chrome, supplied with two lamp holders: MR16 and GU10.
It can take LED lamps (lamp not included) and energy-saving lamps, and it has a cutout of 72mm. It comes with a clear glass diffuser, non-tilting downlight, great for shower lighting.
IP65 rated MR16 / GU10 Bathroom Downlight in Satin Chrome - Features
- IP rating: IP65 rated, bathroom downlight. When used with the MR16 lamp, can be installed in zone 1; when used with GU10, can be installed in zone 2.
- Model: Ansell Lighting ABD/SC
- Finish: Satin Chrome with clear glass diffuser.
- Downlight: round downlight, diecast construction.
- Recessed ceiling light
- Lamp used: supplied with MR16 and GU10 lampholders, max. 50W (lamp not included).
- Can take GU10 LED lamps (50mm dia, 81mm max. depth, max. 7W) or CFL lamps (max. 14W, 50mm diameter, 76mm depth)
- When used with MR16: class 3 electrical rated.
- Cutout: 72mm cutout
- Dimensions: 88mm diameter, 110mm depth
- F Mark: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- CE Mark
Note: picture is informative, for illustration purposes only.
|Base||GU10 / MR16|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.