IP65 Vetro Round LED Downlight in White using a 6W 3000K 629lm Dimmable COB LED, Astro 1254013
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 5746 Vetro round downlight (Astro 1254013) in white coming with an integral LED lamp of 6W 3000K warm white 629.3lm, rated at IP65 for bathroom/shower use.
It is ideal for bathroom ceiling mounting. This round fitting has a cutout of 70mm and can be safely mounted on the ceiling in bathrooms and showers - it is IP65 rated.
It can be dimmed if a dimmable LED driver is used (the LED driver has to be ordered separately).
IP65 Vetro Round White LED Downlight 3000K - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Vetro range of recessed ceiling downlights, this is the round fire rated IP65 white fitting.
- SKU: 1254013
- Forward voltage per product is 17V.
- Finish: white.
- Dimensions: 85mm diameter, 80mm depth.
- Recess depth: 150mm
- Cutout: 70mm
- IP rating: IP65 rated, can be safely used in zones 1, 2, and 3 in the bathroom.
- F Mark: Suitable for mounting on flammable materials
- Class III electrical rated (low voltage). CE Mark.
- Lamp used: integral COB LED 6W 629.3lm 3000K warm white, with a CRI of 80.
- Efficacy: 103.16lm/W
- Beam angle: 17.55 degrees
- Average lifespan: 36.300h
- Dimming: dimmable if a dimmable driver is included.
- LED Driver: not included; it requires a 350mA constant current LED driver. See AX2126 (dimmble driver), AX1756 (12W dimmable driver), AX1834 (18W dimmable LED driver), AX1922 (non-dimmable 10W LED driver), or AX2019 (15W dimmable LED driver).
- Weight: 0.32kg
Model: Astro Lighting 5746 Vetro Round IP65 LED Downlight in White (1254013).
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.