This is a 8 Channel DVR with 4 IP66 White 720p Camera CCTV System and 1TB Hard Drive, HDMI port, and QR Code Setup. This is a 8 channel 720p HDA 4 camera CCTV system - analogue HD security system - complete with 4 x 720P HDA outdoor CCTV cameras, 1TB Hard Drive to store weeks of footage, and simple QR Code set-up for remote viewing.
This Sentient Pro Superior Security System is designed to be simple to install and easy to use, so that you can get your CCTV system up and running quickly. It helps you secure your home and belongings with a minimum of fuss and a fraction of the cost of a professional installation. The four white cameras are robust and waterproof, ensuring years of service in any conditions. All cameras have a night vision, ensuring you never miss a thing, whether day or night.
The DVR (Digital Video Recorder) is simple to set up; it will record and store weeks of footage on the large storage capacity 1TB HDD. You can also access the system via your smartphone or table device so that you can monitor live images or review recorded footage, no matter where you are.
DVR Features and benefits
- Easy installation, with intuitive on-screen set up instructions; easy to set up the DVR
- HDA recording: this technology allows HD images to be transmitted over standard analogue cables, producing full 720P HD footage where previously this had been impossible
- 25 FPS: this DVR records footage at 25FPS (Frames Per Second) on all channels; it creates smooth flowing images
- QR code set up: simple and quick connection to th einternet, allowing remote monitoring of your CCTV system. Simply scan the codes during setup, and all the connections will be made automatically.
- Remote monitoring: simply download the free Android or iOS app to allow remote access to both recordings on the DVR and the live streaming.
- Widescreen footage: 720p formatting means that images are recorded in a widescreen format which suits modern TVs and monitors. The images are not stretched or squeezed to fit the screen.
- Smartphone compatible: it is designed to allow your camersa to be remotely viewed either through a smartphone or atablet.
- Motion detection: set your DVR to be triggered by motion detection, allowing you to maximise the storage on your DVR by recording only the movement; it ensures you don't miss the important events.
- Scheduled recording: set the DVR to record at specific times of the day, or for set periods, when you are at work, away for the weekend, or on holiday.
- HDMI socket: the system includes a HDMI socket to allow direct connection to your TV; there's no need for an additional monitor.
HDA White CCTV Cameras - Features
- Bullet cameras designed to allow easy setup and installation while at the same time providing high quality images in most conditions.
- IP66 rated: weathreproof, they will not let in dust or water, ensuring that they can be used outside with any issues.
- Day and night functionality: the cameras are fitted with hi-power IR LEDs, allowing the camera to record even in total darkness over a distance of up to 25m
- Twin axis: the bullet cameras work on a twin axis allowing you to pivot them through a wide range of angles, making sure you're getting the exact shot you need.
- HDA: Hi-Def Analogue, a ground breaking technology that allows you to record digital quality footage over an analogue system.
- Anti-cut cable brackets: the cameras are designed to ensure that the cable is inaccessible; no thieves or intruders can cut the cable and thus render the camera redundant.
The kit contains 1 x 8 Channel DVR, 4 x 720p outdoor CCTV cameras, 4 x 18m BNC cables, 1 x Ethernet cable 1m, 1 x kettle lead, 1 x power supply.