IP66 Black Junction Box, Weatherproof Square Outdoor Junction Box with 8 Cable Entries
This is a black junction box IP66 rated, a weather proof external junction box coming complete with connector. Ideal for cables 3-12mm diameter, this junction box has up to 8 cable entries (8 elastic self-sealing membranes for cable entry without mechanical devices). The combination of thread and membrane saves you one further working process.
IP66 Black Junction Box
- The dimensions of the box are: 85mm x 85mm x 51mm
- DIN rail not included
- Material: polypropylene, reinforced glass fibre
- Sealing: thermoplastic elastomere
- 10% more room inside due to the "bellied" cover
- 30% saving on labour due to the faster cable-entry via soft self-sealing diaphragm - with no need of any further tools
- It includes mounting clip for snap-on fixing.
- 8 integrated M20 threads, no lockouts necessary
- Terminals: 4mm2
- Fixing: with mounting clip or 4 internal openings outside of the sealing area
- IP rating: IP66 rated, protection class to EN 60 659; ideal for use outdoors / in exterior applications.
- Housing: Solid thermoplastic housing made out of 2 different kinds of moulding components
- Voltage: 400V max.
- 4 captive quick-release lid screws
- Temperatures during installation: -5 deg C to 60deg C
- Temperature range of material: -30deg C to 100deg C, intermittent up to approx. 120deg C.
- Flame protection: glow wire test 750 C according to EN 60695-2-11
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.