IP66 rated 24V DC 100W 5-100% Dimmable LED Driver Constant Voltage Triac Dim, FOSS LED DIMD-IP10024
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Foss LED DIMD-IP10024 dimmable LED driver with a 24V output for loads up to 100W offering 5% to 100% dimming.
It is a Triac Dim - leading and trailing edge dimming - with an input of 180-240V and an output of 24V max. 100W.
This FOSS Mains Dimmable Driver is compatible with the majority of Leading & Trailing edge dimmers and automated lighting systems with a dimming capacity of 5 - 100%.
IP66 100W 24V Dimmable LED Driver - Features
- Output Power: 100W
- DC Voltage: 24v
- Dimming Capacity: 5 - 100%
- Voltage Tolerance: +/- 0.5V
- Output Rated Current: 4.16A
- Input Voltage Range: 180 - 264VAC
- AC Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
- Power Factor: PF>0.6/220V
- Full Load Efficiency: 85%
- Leakage Current: <0.70mA/220VAC
- IP Rating: IP66 rated LED driver
- Triac Dimmable: Leading and Trailing Edge Dimming
- Dimensions: Length 230mm x Width 70mm x Height 46mm
- Protection: short circuit and overload protection; it Auto recovers after fault condition is removed <120%
- Working Temp: -40°C - +60°C
- Working Humidity: 20 - 95% RH, non-condensing
- Storage/TEM, Humidity: -40 - +80°C, 10 - 95%RH
- Safety Standards: EN61347-1 EN61347 - 2 - 13
- Withstand Voltage: I/P-O/P:3.75KVAC
- Isolation Resistance: I/P-O/P: 100MG/500VDC/25°C/70%RH
- EMC Emission: Compliance to EN55015, EN61000-3-2- (>50%load)
- EMC Immunity: EN6100-4-2,3,4,5,6,11 (Surge 4KV)
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.