IP66 Weatherproof Touch Activated Multi-range Time Delay Switch 1s-2h CP Electronics MRT16-WP
This is the CP Electronics MRT16-WP, a weatherproof multi-range time delay switch; it is a touch activated timer with IP66 rating.
This timer is housed in a tough surface mount IP66 rated housing, fully weatherproof, making it ideal for external use, in outdoor environments or in wash-down areas.
With its 3-wire specification, the MRT16-WP touch-activated timer is suitable for a range of loads with increased safety.
CP Electronics MRT16-WP IP66 Timer - Features
- The CP Electronics MRT16 series of time delay switches are designed to provide timed control of lighting, heating and ventilation loads.
- Using touch (a light press is required), the user can switch on a load for a preset time period and have the load turn off automatically after the time period has elapsed.
- Pressing the "Touch" are of this weatherproof switch activates the circuit and starts the timing period (this is easily adjustable and is set at installation to any time between 1 second and 2 hours).
- The time setting is achieved using the switches and a thumbwheel at the rear of the unit.
- There are three main modes of operation selectable using switches:
1. On/off: triggering the timer will turn on the load and start the timing. Triggering the timer again during timing will immediately turn off the load and stop the timing.
2. Resetting: triggering the timer will turn on the load and start the timing. Triggering the timer again during timing will re-start the timing period from scratch. When using an external trigger In this mode, the timer will not start until the trigger is removed making it ideal for pump or fan overrun applications.
3. Non-resetting: triggering the time will turn on the load and start the timing. Triggering the timer again during timing will have no affect.
Weatherproof Multi-range Touch-activated Timer - Technical
- Model: CP Electronics MRT16-WP Push button activation with optional external trigger
- Dimensions: 95mm x 95mm, 39mm + 15mm projection.
- Load: 16A resistive load (resistive heaters), 10A incandescent lighting, 6A fluorescent lighting, 3A LED, compact fluorescent lighting (CFL), low energy lighting, and low voltage lighting (switch primary of transformer); 3A for fans and ventilation equipment; Switch SON lighting loads via a contactor.
- For fluorescent lighting: max. 6 fittings are recommended, and the total power factor correction capacitance must not exceed 40uF
- Part of the CP Electronics Green-i range
- Load rating: 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz
- Time delay period: Adjustable 1 second to 2 hours in ranges
- Fixing Method: Surface fixing: 25mm deep plastic surface mount moulded box. Flush fixing: 25mm steel wall box or 32mm deep cavity box wall.
- Material: Polystyrene
- IP rating: IP66 rated, safe to use outdoor.
- Type: Class 2 electrical rated
- Terminal capacity: 4.0mm2
- Temperature: -10 degrees to +35 degrees Celsius
- Conformity: EMC-2004/108/EC, LVD-2006/95/EC
- CE Mark
- Warranty: it comes with a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- The time delay settings can be adjusted via pots.
- It works with any kinds of lamp, including LED lamps.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||95mm x 95mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.