IP66 White Junction Box in White 400V 85 x 85 x 51mm Highly Resistant
This is a highly resistant junction box with "bellied cover" for allowing more room inside the box (and easy installation), an IP66 rated 85mm x 85mm x 51mm white junction box. It is flame-retardent and halogen-free, highly resistant to fats (both vegetable and animal fats), mineral oil, weak acids, diesel, etc. The housing is made of 2 different kinds of moulding components, solid thermoplastic housing.
IP66 White Junction Box - Features and Benefits
- Protection class to EN 60 529: IP66 rated
- Flame protection: Glow wire test 750 C acc. to EN 60695-2-11
- Temperatures during installation: -5°C to 60°C
- Sealing: thermoplastic elastomere
- Terminals/poles: 4 mm²
- Temperature range of material: -30°C to 100°C, intermittent up to approx. 120°C
- Voltage: 400V
- Fixing: With mounting clip or 4 internal openings outside of the sealing area
- Material: Polypropylene, reinforced glass fibre.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.