This is the Mean Well LPV-150-24 Constant Voltage LED driver (non-dimmable) for loads of up to 150W. It has a constant voltage design with 180~305VAC input and 24V output. It is fully encapsulated with IP67 rating and it has a class 2 electrical rateing.
It is short circuit protected, Overload protected, and Over voltage protected - with a fully isolated plastic case. It has cooling by free air convection, and 100% full load burn-in test.
This driver is a low cost, high reliability non-dimmable LED driver suitable for use in dry, damp, and wet locations, and suitable for LED lights that do not require dimming. Plus, it comes with a 2 years manufacturer warranty.
IP67 24V Constant Current 150W LED Driver - Specs
- Wattage: 150W
- Efficiency: 89%
- Input voltage: 180~305VAC
- Output current: 0~10A
- Output voltage: 24V
- Output voltage options: Single
- Working temperature: -25 ~ + 65°C
- Setup, rise time: LPV-150: 500ms, 50ms / 230VAC 500ms, 50ms / 277VAC
- Leakage current: 0.25mA / 240VAC
- Working humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH non-condensing
- IP rating: IP67 rated
- Overload protection: 110 ~ 150% rated output power, Protection type: Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
- Over voltage protection: 27~35V, Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover
- Over temperature protection: Shut down o/p voltage, recovers automatically after temperature goes down
- Safety standards: UL8750,CSA C22.2 No 250.13-12 UL879, CSA C22.2 No.207-M89, BIS IS15885(for LPV-150-12,24 only), EAC TP TC 004, IP67 approved. Design refer to EN60950-1
- EMC standards: Compliance to EN55032 (CISPR32) Class B, EN61000-3-2 Class A( 80 load), EN61000-3-3, EAC TP TC 020
- Dimensions: 191mm length x 63mm width x 37.5mm height
- It is suitable for LED related fixtures or appliances, such as LED lamps.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.