This is the Java LED illuminated bathroom mirror complete with demister pad and with dual voltage shaver socket, fully IP44 rated rectangular bathroom mirror. It uses 38 x 0.07W white LEDs and it is suitable for mounting in zone 2 in the bathroom. Energy saving new LED bathroom mirror - great for a modern batroom! The 38 white LEDs border the mirror, being operated by a waterproof rocker switch - safe for the bathroom.
Java LED Illuminated Bathroom Mirror - Features
- Rectangular mirror for bathroom wall mounting, 500mm height, 390mm width, 5mm glass thickness, 55mm total depth.
- Lamps used: integrated LEDs in neutral white, 38 x 0.07W LEDs bordering the mirror.
- Supply: mains voltage 240V.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, can be safely mounted in zone 2 in the bathroom.
- Switched: a waterproof rocker switch integrated, making it safe for use in bathrooms.
- Shaver socket: integral dual voltage shaver socket.
- Energy saving LED backlit mirror for bathroom use.
- Demist pad: integrated for keeping the mirror mist-free.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||38|
|Wattage||38 x 0.07W|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.