Jura Single Polished Nickel Wall Spotlight Coastal Light using 1 x 6W LED GU10 IP44 rated, Astro 1375005
This item requires:
The Polished Nickel 8616 Jura Single, manufactured by Astro Lighting (SKU 1375005), is a wall mounted down-spotlight that utilises a GU10 lamp (not included); we would highly recommend that you buy an energy-efficient LED bulb to save you on your energy bills.
This fitting can be installed outdoor due to its IP44 rating which allows you to create some ambience with this subtle but beautiful light fitting.
Jura Single Polished Nickel Wall Light - Features
- Part of the Jura range of wall fittings from Astro Lighting.
- SKU 1375005
- Wall spotlight for down-lighting, coming without the GU10 lamp.
- Finish: Polished Nickel.
- Lamp used: 1 x 6W Max LED GU10 (lamp not included, it needs to be ordered separately).
- Max. lamp and wattage: 1 x 35W max. GU10 lamp.
- Dimmable: yes, dimmable fitting if a dimmable lamp is used.
- IP Rating: IP44 rated, can be safely used outdoors.
- Bathroom rating: suitable for zones 2 and 3 in the bathroom.
- Rating: Class 1 electrical rated, Earthed fitting.
- Dimensions: Height 114mm, Width 75mm, Depth 101mm
- CE Mark
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V
- Weight: 1.05kg
- Ideal for wall mounting, vertical, with the light aiming down-ward.
- Cutout: no cutout hole needed, this fitting is for wall mounting.
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 8616 Jura Single Polished Nickel Wall Spotlight for Outdoor Lighting (1375005).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Jura Wall Light|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.