Kashima 350 LED Wall Light in Polished Chrome 4.5W 3000K Above Mirror IP44 Non-Dimmable, Astro 1174003
The Kashima 350 LED bathroom wall light is a modern fitting ideal for above the mirror mounting in the bathroom coming complete with the 4.5W 165lm 3000K LED lamp (SKU 1174003).
In a polished chrome finish and with a stunning look, the Astro Kashima 350 LED bathroom mirror lamp has an IP44 rating - can be used in bathroom zones 2 and 3 (according to the current UK wiring regulations).
With a width of 350mm, this fitting is ideal for a single mirror and is energy saving.
Kashima 350 LED Over Mirror Chrome Lamp - Features
- Energy saving fitting for bathroom wall mounting
- SKU: 1174003
- Mounting: wall / cabinet mount, horizontal.
- "Picture lamp" style wall fitting for bathroom.
- IP rating: IP44 rated lamp (bathroom zones 2 and 3)
- Finish: polished chrome
- Dimensions: max. projection 180mm, 45mm height, 350mm width
- Lamp: 4.5W 3000K warm white, 165lm, CRI 80, non-dimmable
- Average lifespan: 60.000h
- Driver: integral, 350mA output current, non-dimmable
- Stylish lamp, with a rectangular base and rectangular shape arm and support
- Mains voltage fitting, for interior use.
- Weight: 1.24kg
- Includes integral electronic ballast
- F marked: Suitable for mounting on flammable materials
- Class 2 electrical rated: double insulated lamp
Model: Astro Lighting Kashima 350 Polished Chrome Bathroom LED Wall Light (1174003).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Kashima Wall Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.