Kinzo 110 Textured Black Wall LED Lamp for Down-lighting 5.9W 2700K IP20 rated Dimmable Astro 1398001
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting Kinzo 110 wall LED lamp (1398001) for downlighting on the wall coming in a textured black, rated at IP20 and coming complete with the dimmable 5.9W integrated LED lamp offering a 2700K warm white light. Ideal for indoor wall lighting, this is suitable for bathroom zone 3 only (outside of the reach of splashing water - it is only IP20 rated).
Kinzo 110 LED Wall Light in Textured Black - Specs
- Wall mounted light fitting coming with integral LED lamp for shedding light downward.
- SKU: 1398001
- Finish: textured black
- IP rating: IP20 rated, it can be used in bathroom zone 3 only
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, shedding light down
- Weight: gross weight 0.86kg
- CE Mark. Class 1 electrical rated. Earthed fitting.
- Lamp used: integrated LED module 5.9W 2700K warm white
- Smart Lighting: it can be used with the Casambi phase dimmer / relay; compatible with Casambi accessories.
- Lumen output: 167lm
- CRI: 80
- Average lifespan: 50.000h
- Dimming: Dimmable lamp with phase - leading & trailing edge
- LED driver: integral, included.
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Dimensions: 110mm height, 90mm width, 110mm depth / projection from the wall.
Model: Astro Lightin 1398001 Kinzo 110 Textured Black Wall LED Lamp.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.